This page includes links to reference materials and other resources used by iTeam members, staff and learners.
- MacOS Basics – Google Doc with lots of tips on using MacOS – great for people new to Mac or switching from iPads
- Mac Basics from Apple
- New to Mac Class [video, pdf]
One Button Studio Resources
- Penn State OBS – Everything you need to set up your own One Button Studio
- OBS Instruction Poster – Using OBS at Central
- OBS Green Screen Post Processing Poster – iMovie and Green/Blue screen
- Green Screen by Do Ink – Green screen processing with iOS app
- CYSD OBS – Ideas and Demos – ebook about OBS formatted for iBooks
- iTeam 101 – Reference manual for supporting technology at CYSD – available on iTunes Bookstore
- iTeam Hour of Code activities page – Collection of iTeam favorite HoC programming activities
- Computer Science Education Resources (PearlTree)
- Programming Training Resources (PearlTree)
- Maryville University Computer Science Games for Kids
- Brilliant.org – courses for learning math and science with a section for computer science fundamentals
- Trinket – write your own programs and take introductory lessons in Python, Blocks and HTML
- Makerspaces – General Information (PearlTrees)
- Tinkering Course Collected Resources
- Projects from the Tinkering Studio
- Instructables – Step by step instructions for projects and free classes – technology, crafts, food, etc.
- Worlds of Making – Tips for establishing a maker space at your school
- MakeCode – Hands on computing education from Microsoft.