We just wanted to thank Cole Earling for this amazing video overviewing our little club!
Remote Student Support Information
- Useful links for troubleshooting on your own:
- During a temporary closure of the high school, in person technical support will be provided as follows (when staff are in the building):
- Student / parent will drive to the main entrance during school hours
- Notify tech support staff that you are present [call when you arrive]
- Mrs. Bieber: 717-846-6789 x 1342
- Mr. Savard: 717-846-6789 x 1340
- Main Number: 717-846-6789
- When students are not permitted in the building; Remain in your car – tech staff will take your laptop and either fix the problem or provide a loaner device.
- Tech support via Zoom will be available if needed. CYHS iTeam members and tech support staff will provide support as needed using this Zoom link. Just call or email us to start the zoom session.
- When students are present in school, technical support is available on school days. The high school main entrance is generally open between 7:15 and 3:15. You can visit us in the Hub, or we will meet you in the fishbowl (right inside the main entrance).
- If you need remote technical support, please submit a support ticket, call, or email as described:
- Remote Technical Support Ticket Form
- Remote Technology Support Hotline: (717) 814-4180.
- Please leave a voicemail and include the student’s full name, school, description of the problem and a return callback number.
- Contact tech staff directly via email or phone:
- Mrs. Bieber: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Savard: email@example.com
Switching to Mosyle
If you would like us to do the update for you, you can drop off your computer at school. It will take 30 – 60 minutes (please backup your data before bringing your computer). You can drop off the laptop during remote support hours as described above.
When in person school is in session, if you would like to leave it at the end of the school day, that is fine. If you bring it by 2:30, we can have it ready by 3:30.
If you have any questions, please let contact us.
Flexible Instruction Student Support Information:
Technical support is available during the flexible instruction days Monday – Friday. If you need technical support, please submit a technical support ticket using this LINK
Please be advised that Schoology has been having intermittent issues.
Please click this LINK before creating a support ticket or calling the hotline.
Technical Support Ticket Form
Technology Support Hotline: (717) 814-4180
Please leave a voicemail at the prompt.
Information For Students Who Want In-Person Support:
Location: Central York High School (601 Mundis Mill Road, York, PA 17406)
Hours: OPEN 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
PLEASE LET BOTH MRS. BIEBER AND MR. SAVARD KNOW BEFOREHAND, STATING WHEN YOU PLAN TO ARRIVE.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Welcome to the CYHS iTeam website! This is the official website for Central York High School’s CYHS iTeam and Tech Office. Many tech related updates will be provided on this website along with “How To” videos related to any and most tech problems.
If you need to contact someone for tech support, please come up to the Tech Office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.